Tank Johnson leaves with knee injury
CINCINNATI -- Bengals defensive tackle Tank Johnson left the game against the Dolphins after limping off with an injured right knee.
Johnson stayed on his back and grabbed his right knee after a play early in the third quarter Sunday. He got up and winced as he limped off with assistance, then went to the locker room for examination.
The Bengals' defensive line already was missing end Antwan Odom, serving the second game in his four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
- Sources: Browns add LB Dansby, S Whitner
- Sources: Dolphins add LT Albert, DT Mitchell
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Jermaine Gresham #84