Source: Nnamdi Asomugha to get MRI
X-rays were negative and the team did not know how serious the sprain was.
Asomugha is expected to undergo an MRI on the ankle Monday, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Asomugha went down defending a deep pass to Seahawks wideout Golden Tate in the fourth quarter Sunday.
Asomugha was in noticeable pain was unable to walk off under his own power. He went immediately to the locker room.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Dolphins say scandal in past as camp opens
- Ravens sign suspended former Giants S Hill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 COVERAGE
- Northwest Oakland Raiders Car Seat Cover