Jason Campbell to start at QB
Cable said Thursday that Bruce Gradkowski is still not fully recovered from a separated right shoulder. Campbell has led Oakland to wins the past two weeks, helping the Raiders put together consecutive 500-yard offensive performances for the first time in franchise history.
Tight end Zach Miller did not practice because of a sore foot, but Cable expects him to be able to play Sunday against Kansas City. Pro Bowl cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha did not practice because of a sprained right ankle and his status is in doubt.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 9 PREVIEW
HOT READ: EAGLES QBs
RANDY MOSS TO TITANS
MNF: Steelers at Bengals, 8:30 ET
INSIDE A MOMENT IN TIME: TOM DEMPSEY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Tervis Oakland Raiders 24 oz Polka Dot Tumbler