Reggie Bush likely still sidelined
The Saints list Bush as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Panthers. He has been practicing on a limited basis this week but is still experiencing some pain.
The Saints' bye week comes after Sunday's road game against Carolina. Bush could return to action Nov. 21 against the Seahawks.
Sean Payton ruled out halfback Pierre Thomas (ankle) and cornerback Patrick Robinson (ankle). Safety Pierson Prioleau (ankle) was limited in practice and is questionable. Tackle Jon Stinchcomb was upgraded to probable after practicing for the first time on Friday. He has a knee injury.
John Clayton is a senior writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 9 PREVIEW
HOT READ: EAGLES QBs
RANDY MOSS TO TITANS
MNF: Steelers at Bengals, 8:30 ET
INSIDE A MOMENT IN TIME: TOM DEMPSEY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Rico New Orleans Saints #1 Fan Decorative Metal License Plate