Nnamdi Asomugha doubtful vs. Chiefs
Asomugha hasn't been able to practice all week because of the ankle injury suffered against Seattle last Sunday. Miller damaged an arch in his foot and hasn't been able to do anything.
Coach Tom Cable said it will be a game-time decision whether either will play.
This week's game against the first-place Chiefs is the biggest for the Raiders (4-4) in years. Oakland has not had a .500 record or better this late in the season since 2002.
John Clayton is a senior writer for ESPN.com. Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Source: Jags to meet with Bridgewater again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 9 PREVIEW
HOT READ: EAGLES QBs
RANDY MOSS TO TITANS
MNF: Steelers at Bengals, 8:30 ET
INSIDE A MOMENT IN TIME: TOM DEMPSEY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Antigua Men's Oakland Raiders Pique Xtra-Lite Black Polo