Roddy White questionable
White, the NFC's leading receiver, hurt his right knee in Sunday's win over Tampa Bay. He returned to finish the game, but didn't practice the first two days this week and got in limited work in the walkthrough Wednesday.
Center Todd McClure also sustained a minor knee injury against the Buccaneers. He, too, was listed as questionable for the prime-time game.
Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon didn't practice Wednesday and joined White and McClure as being questionable. The first-round draft pick has missed three games with a sprained right knee.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 PREVIEW
HOT READ: NEW QB WAVE
FALCONS 26, RAVENS 21
MNF: Eagles at Redskins, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Tervis Atlanta Falcons 24 oz Logo Tumbler