Cardinals OL Brandon Keith out for year
Keith apparently hurt his hamstring early in Sunday's 36-18 loss to Seattle but returned to finish the game. Keith moved into the starting job this season when Levi Brown was moved to left tackle.
He wasn't mentioned among the injured at coach Ken Whisenhunt's Monday news conference but, according to azcardinals.com, an MRI surprisingly showed a torn hamstring.
Keith, placed on injured reserve on Tuesday, also will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- Vikings coach Priefer apologizes for remark
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 11 PREVIEW
TOM BRADY VS. PEYTON MANNING
HOT READ: VIKINGS' CIRCUS
THURS. NIGHT: Bears 16, Dolphins 0
MNF: Broncos at Chargers, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Forever Collectibles Men's Arizona Cardinals Team Colored Contour Flip Flop