Josh Cribbs ruled out for Browns
Cribbs dislocated three toes on his right foot in last week's overtime loss to the New York Jets. He did not practice this week. Browns coach Eric Mangini had been optimistic about Cribbs' return.
Along with Cribbs, safety Mike Adams has also been ruled out for Sunday with an abdominal injury.
With Cribbs out, newly signed Clifton Smith will return kickoffs. He was a Pro Bowler for Tampa Bay in 2008.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Source: Nicks lands in Indy on 1-year deal
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Source: Raiders to target Schaub, Sanchez
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 11 PREVIEW
TOM BRADY VS. PEYTON MANNING
HOT READ: VIKINGS' CIRCUS
THURS. NIGHT: Bears 16, Dolphins 0
MNF: Broncos at Chargers, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Fathead Bernie Kosar Wall Graphic