Brett Keisel expected to return
Rookie wide receiver Antonio Brown (swollen knee) will be limited in practice and might not play Sunday. Tight end Matt Spaeth's status is uncertain because of a concussion he sustained Sunday against Oakland.
Safety Will Allen has been cleared to practice after sitting out two games with a concussion. Safety Troy Polamalu might be limited again in practice due to an Achilles' injury, as he was last week, but coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday he is expected to play.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 12 PREVIEW
HOT READ: RAVENS DT HALOTI NGATA
MNF: 49ers at Cardinals, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Brett Keisel #99