Tackle Cornell Green released by Bills
The move, announced Tuesday, comes three weeks after Green was placed on IR because of a knee injury. Signed to a three-year contract worth a minimum $5.7 million in March, Green started five games at right tackle before getting hurt.
He's an 11-year veteran who previously spent three seasons with Oakland.
The Bills also shuffled their practice squad, signing linebacker Jammie Kirlew, defensive lineman Ko Quaye, and receiver Paul Hubbard.
Linebacker John Russell was placed on the practice squad-injured list, while receiver Montez Billings was released from the squad.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 12 PREVIEW
HOT READ: RAVENS DT HALOTI NGATA
MNF: 49ers at Cardinals, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- GameWear Buffalo Bills NFL Team Color Football Bracelet