Saints' Pierre Thomas out vs. Bengals
Thomas was inactive for a game Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals, the ninth one he's missed because of a sprained left ankle. He was limited in practice last week, and coach Sean Payton waited until Sunday to decide he's not ready to play.
Reserve running back Ladell Betts already had been ruled out because of a neck injury.
Bengals cornerback Brandon Ghee was inactive for a second straight game because of groin injury. Cornerback Johnathan Joseph (ankle) and safety Roy Willams (concussion) returned after missing the last game. Both had been listed as probable.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
- Mizco New Orleans Saints USB Charger