Stewart Bradley dislocates right elbow
Bradley was hurt early in the second quarter Sunday night. He stayed down on the ground at the end of a play when another defender hit Dallas quarterback Jon Kitna on a third-down incompletion.
Bradley was holding his helmet in his left hand when he left the field through a tunnel that leads to an X-ray room. After he was evaluated, it was announced that Bradley wouldn't return.
After missing last season with a torn ACL, Bradley sustained a concussion in the season opener. He returned to play more in that game before sitting out the second game.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL VP on MetLife Super Bowl: 'Let it snow'
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Official: Hit on Bengals punter was illegal
- Suspended Incognito 'pulling for' Dolphins
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 14 COVERAGE
- Rico NFL Philadelphia Eagles Embroidered Tri-Fold Wallet