Troy Polamalu back for Steelers
Polamalu immediately made his presence known, intercepting a pass in the first quarter to set up a Steelers touchdown drive.
Polamalu returned to practice for the first time in three weeks on Friday and was declared active by Pittsburgh. Polamalu has missed the last two games with a right Achilles tendon injury.
For the Browns, starting running back Peyton Hillis (ribs) will play despite missing practice this week.
James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com. You can follow him on Twitter at espnafc_north. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Packers' Rodgers won't play vs. Cowboys
- Fight leads to stabbings after Broncos game
- Vikes' Peterson questionable vs. Eagles
- Source: Late again, Mincey cut by Jaguars
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLV
Super Bowl Central | Super Bowl blog
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
WHAT'S REALLY AMERICA'S TEAM?
HOF: FAULK, DEION HEAD CLASS OF 2011
HOT READ: CHEESEHEADS/MCCARTHY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Men's Alternate Limited Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Heath Miller #83