Michael Vick says injury is healed
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said he is feeling 100 percent and his injured quadriceps will not be a factor in Sunday's game against Green Bay, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reported Wednesday.
Vick sat out the Eagles' regular-season finale, a 14-13 loss to the Cowboys, because of the leg injury. Vick injured his quad on the first play in a 24-14 loss to Minnesota in Week 16.
Vick has thrown 21 touchdowns and six interceptions, passed for 3,018 yards and rushed for 676. He missed three games in October with a rib injury. Both of Vick's injuries came on running plays.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Michael Vick Wall Graphic