Michael Vick says injury is healed
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said he is feeling 100 percent and his injured quadriceps will not be a factor in Sunday's game against Green Bay, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reported Wednesday.
Vick sat out the Eagles' regular-season finale, a 14-13 loss to the Cowboys, because of the leg injury. Vick injured his quad on the first play in a 24-14 loss to Minnesota in Week 16.
Vick has thrown 21 touchdowns and six interceptions, passed for 3,018 yards and rushed for 676. He missed three games in October with a rib injury. Both of Vick's injuries came on running plays.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
- Titans, Woodyard agree to multiyear contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vick UniFrame