Brandon Underwood pleads no contest
BARABOO, Wis. -- Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor stemming from an assault investigation in June.
Lake Delton police chief Thomas Dorner said Wednesday that Underwood appeared in Sauk County Circuit Court to enter the plea to a charge of prostitution-nonmarital sexual intercourse. He declined further comment.
The 24-year-old cornerback who mainly contributed on special teams was accused by two women of sexual assault on June 5 after he had been in Wisconsin Dells for a charity event. His lawyer didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.
Underwood was ordered to pay a $379 fine. His record can be expunged in a year.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel first reported the resolution of the case.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- Source: Johnson reports to Texans' camp
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell Green Bay Packers Pocket Size Color-Chrome Helmet