Brandon Underwood pleads no contest
BARABOO, Wis. -- Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor stemming from an assault investigation in June.
Lake Delton police chief Thomas Dorner said Wednesday that Underwood appeared in Sauk County Circuit Court to enter the plea to a charge of prostitution-nonmarital sexual intercourse. He declined further comment.
The 24-year-old cornerback who mainly contributed on special teams was accused by two women of sexual assault on June 5 after he had been in Wisconsin Dells for a charity event. His lawyer didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.
Underwood was ordered to pay a $379 fine. His record can be expunged in a year.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel first reported the resolution of the case.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- Source: 49ers' Smith, Goodell to talk Aug. 8
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers UniFrame