Antitrust suits vs. NFL combined
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The federal judge handling the lawsuits against the NFL has combined the cases involving current and former players.
U.S. District Court Judge Susan Richard Nelson granted the request by retired players, including Hall of Famer Carl Eller, to consolidate their suit with one filed last month by MVP quarterbacks Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and others.
Neither the Brady plaintiffs nor the NFL objected to combining the cases, according to a court document filed Monday.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NFL DRAFT
- Michael Rothstein retweeted
- Ben Goessling retweeted
- Matt Williamson retweeted