Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock paired
LOS ANGELES -- Brad Nessler and Mike Mayock will serve as the new announcing team for NFL Network's Thursday night games.
The network said Thursday they would be replacing Bob Papa, Matt Millen and Joe Theismann.
Mayock played for the New York Giants from 1982-83. He will remain as the network's top NFL draft analyst. He also works Notre Dame games for NBC.
Nessler will keep calling college football and basketball games on ESPN and ABC.
NFL Network broadcasts eight prime-time games during the season.
Papa and Theismann will remain with NFL Network in other roles.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- vaughn mcclure retweeted
- Kevin Seifert retweeted
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey New York Giants Victor Cruz #80