Derrick Mason planning workouts
Several Ravens players will join Mason for offseason workouts, training and conditioning at Towson University on May 24-26.
The players will train in the weight room privately from 8 to 9 a.m., then participate in on-field conditioning from approximately 9 a.m. to noon.
At least 20 Ravens players and possibly as many as 25 are expected to attend the workouts.
Because of the NFL lockout, players are not permitted to work out at team facilities. Players from teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, San Diego Chargers, New York Jets and New York Giants have been practicing on their own.
Adam Schefter is ESPN's NFL Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- NFL Team Apparel Toddler Baltimore Ravens Block Purple Long Sleeve Shirt