Rams keep camp at home facility
ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Rams, who had been considering holding training camp out of town, have decided to stay home for the third straight year.
Rolla, Mo., and Carbondale, Ill., which had been under consideration, fell victim to the lockout.
The Rams had been expected to open camp around two weeks ahead of the Hall of Fame game Aug. 7 in Canton, Ohio. The team said times and dates of practices will be announced at a later date.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- Source: Johnson reports to Texans' camp
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- John Keim retweeted
- Adam Teicher retweeted
- St. Louis Rams Wall Mount Bottle Opener