Rams keep camp at home facility
ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Rams, who had been considering holding training camp out of town, have decided to stay home for the third straight year.
Rolla, Mo., and Carbondale, Ill., which had been under consideration, fell victim to the lockout.
The Rams had been expected to open camp around two weeks ahead of the Hall of Fame game Aug. 7 in Canton, Ohio. The team said times and dates of practices will be announced at a later date.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- Siskiyou Gifts St. Louis Rams Executive Tri-Fold Wallet And Collector's Tin