Colts 7-1 favorite to win championship
Manning and the Colts are favored to win next year's Super Bowl, according to odds released Monday by BetUS.com.
The St. Louis Rams, coming off a 1-15 season, are the longest shot on the board at 150-1.
The Colts were 5-point favorites in the Super Bowl on Sunday, but Drew Brees and the Saints rallied for a 31-17 victory. New Orleans sealed the upset when Tracy Porter intercepted Manning's pass and returned it for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter.
Indianapolis is 3-1 to get back to the Super Bowl, while New Orleans is 5-1.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SAINTS WIN FIRST SUPER BOWL
- Nike Boys' Andrew Luck Jersey - Home Game Indianapolis Colts