Ravens' Ray Rice: 'I'm good'
It's unclear whether the illness will affect his status for Saturday's game against Pittsburgh.
However, on Saturday, Rice posted on his Twitter account: "To clear it all up I will be playing today ain't no questionable or none of that I'm good."
Rice also tweeted, "LOL you know I'm playing."
Rice had 17 carries for 57 yards and five catches for 42 yards and a touchdown in last weekend's AFC Wild Card win against Kansas City.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLV
Super Bowl Central | Super Bowl blog
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
WHAT'S REALLY AMERICA'S TEAM?
HOF: FAULK, DEION HEAD CLASS OF 2011
HOT READ: CHEESEHEADS/MCCARTHY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Men's Ray Rice Jersey - Home Game Baltimore Ravens