Aaron Rodgers has 'sore' shoulder
McCarthy didn't seem overly concerned Monday, saying every player has bumps and bruises at this point in the season.
The Packers quarterback appeared to take a shot on his right shoulder from Bears defensive back Danieal Manning during his 1-yard touchdown run in the first quarter of Sunday's game.
And McCarthy says Rodgers wasn't affected by what appeared to be a helmet-to-helmet hit by Bears defensive lineman Julius Peppers later in the game. Rodgers has had two concussions this season.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLV
Super Bowl Central | Super Bowl blog
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
WHAT'S REALLY AMERICA'S TEAM?
HOF: FAULK, DEION HEAD CLASS OF 2011
HOT READ: CHEESEHEADS/MCCARTHY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers #12