| W|| L|| T|| PF|| PA||DIV||CON|
|H2H MATCHUPS (SINCE 2001)|
|Seattle leads 2-0|
|Oct 31, 2004||@SEA 23, CAR 17|
(Robert Giroux/Getty Images)
Seattle's Shaun Alexander celebrates his second-quarter TD.
Hawks Soar To Greatness
The Seahawks have dealt with a great deal of adversity during their franchise history. However, they managed to put the past behind them en route to a Super Bowl run, John Clayton writes. Story
MORE FROM ESPN.com
- Sources: Seahawks sign Hauschka for $9.1M
- The Seattle Seahawks have re-signed kicker Steven Hauschka to a three-year deal worth $9.1 million, sources confirmed Monday.
- Ex-Bronco Moffitt faces battery, drug charges
- Former Denver Broncos player John Moffitt has been arrested on battery and drug possession charges at a Chicago nightclub.
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- The New York Giants have reached an agreement with former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond on a one-year contract, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
- Source: Pats, LaFell agree on 3-year deal
- The New England Patriots have reached agreement on a three-year deal with wide receiver Brandon LaFell, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
- Source: Veteran safety Harper to Panthers
- The Carolina Panthers have reached an agreement with veteran safety Roman Harper on a 2-year deal worth $4.5 million, including a $1.5 million signing bonus, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- A day later, Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall didn't back down from his Twitter exchange with Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman.
- Clayton: Free-agency winners and losers
- The aggressive Broncos emerged as early winners in free agency. The Raiders, among others, came up short, writes John Clayton.
- Source: Pats talking with banned CB Browner
- The New England Patriots are negotiating with suspended free agent cornerback Brandon Browner.