Sheppard ruled out of divisional game vs. Saints
Sheppard was injured going for a tackle on a running play in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 23-20 victory over the New York Giants. He was replaced by Rod Hood.
Should the Eagles advance, it's possible Sheppard could return to the lineup.
"It's a little tricky," coach Andy Reid said Monday. "This week for sure he won't be back. We'll see down the road, if there is a down the road."
Sheppard missed three games with an ankle injury in September, but had six interceptions and earned his second trip to the Pro Bowl.
McNabb (knee) went down in Week 11 and Kearse (knee) has been sidelined since Week 2.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis New Orleans Saints 24 oz Logo Wrap Tumbler