1:00 PM ET, October 12, 2008
NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
HOUSTON -- Andre Johnson hung his head, furious at himself for fumbling near the goal line.
• The Texans are 4-0 against the Dolphins all-time, the only team Miami has failed to beat.
• Ronnie Brown's seventh rushing TD of the season gave Miami the lead with 1:45 left.
• Matt Schaub's fourth-down touchdown run with 3 seconds left capped a big day passing as well. He went 22 of 42 for 379 yards and overcame two first-half interceptions.
-- ESPN research
In a nine-minute stretch on Sunday, a host of NFL teams put together some dramatic plays. Not all ended in victory.
• Kyle Orton's 17-yd TD pass to Rashied Davis gives the Bears a 20-19 lead over the Falcons with 11 seconds left at 4:00:12 ET.
• Ryan Longwell's 26-yd FG gives the Vikings a 12-10 lead over the Lions with 12 seconds left at 4:03:01 ET.
• Matt Schaub's 3-yd TD run gives the Texans a 29-28 lead over the Dolphins with three seconds left at 4:04:08 ET.
• Josh Brown's 49-yd FG gives the Rams a 19-17 win with no time left at 4:08:24 ET.
• Jason Elam's 48-yd FG gives the Falcons a 22-20 win over the Bears with no time left at 4:09:01 ET.
-- ESPN research
Dolphins LB Porter had a sack on Sunday to bring his total to 6 1/2 this season, surpassing last season's 5½ sacks. ... Texans DE Mario Williams had two sacks and forced a fumble. It was his second consecutive two-sack game.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||7.3||6.9|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||2-2||2-4|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||1|
|TD||6:19||Patrick Cobbs, 53 yd pass from Chad Pennington (Dan Carpenter kick is good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 55 yds, 0:51
|FG||1:04||Kris Brown 27 yd Field Goal|
Drive info: 10 plays, 61 yds, 5:06
|TD||11:51||Patrick Cobbs, 80 yd pass from Chad Pennington (Dan Carpenter kick is good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 80 yds, 0:21
|FG||9:11||Kris Brown 33 yd Field Goal|
Drive info: 6 plays, 27 yds, 2:30
|TD||5:41||Jacoby Jones, 70 yd punt return (Kris Brown kick is good)|
Drive info: 1 plays, 70 yds, 0:00
|TD||10:07||Andre Johnson, 12 yd pass from Matt Schaub (Kris Brown kick is good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 78 yds, 3:01
|TD||6:25||Ricky Williams, 5 yd run (Dan Carpenter kick is good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 73 yds, 3:42
|FG||6:08||Kris Brown 42 yd Field Goal|
Drive info: 8 plays, 56 yds, 3:39
|TD||1:51||Ronnie Brown, 6 yd run (Dan Carpenter kick is good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 73 yds, 1:19
|TD||0:07||Matt Schaub, 3 yd run(Steve Slaton run for 2pt conversion failed)|
Drive info: 12 plays, 76 yds, 1:42