1:00 PM ET, October 25, 2009
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
CLEVELAND -- On Green Bay's first offensive series, quarterback Aaron Rodgers got his helmet ripped off and punched in the face.
Packed And Not Sacked
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers put together a perfect passer rating in the first half as he threw for 174 yards and two touchdowns. He averaged a whopping 19.3 yards per attempt. A better sign: He was not sacked in the game. He entered the game with 25 sacks in five games.
|1st Half||2nd Half|
-- ESPN Stats and Information
• Aaron Rodgers threw a season-high three touchdowns.
• Ryan Grant had a season-high 27 carries for 146 yards and a TD. It was his first 100-yard rushing game of the year.
• Donald Driver had a season-long 71-yard TD reception.
• The Packers allowed no sacks after giving up 25 in their first five games.
• The Browns had 139 total yards, including just 99 on 12-of-29 passing from Derek Anderson.
• Green Bay has won two straight games for the first time since Weeks 6 and 7 of last season. The Browns have lost eight straight home games.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Packers TE Jermichael Finley injured his left knee after a catch in the first quarter and did not return. WR Brett Swain also sustained a knee injury. The team said both would undergo further tests Monday. ... Josh Cribbs (7,214) moved into 18th place in career return yards, passing Bruce Harper (7,191).
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||7.3||2.7|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||2-3||0-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||15:00||Billy Cundiff 22 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 11 plays, 65 yds, 6:21
|TD||12:22||Spencer Havner 45 Yard Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 71 yds, 2:47
|TD||7:12||Donald Driver 71 Yard Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 3 plays, 86 yds, 1:57
|TD||2:00||Ryan Grant 1 Yard Run (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 7 plays, 15 yds, 3:07
|FG||3:36||Mason Crosby 18 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 51 yds, 5:22
|TD||9:47||James Jones 5 Yard Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 99 yds, 4:32