1:00 PM ET, November 15, 2009
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Jones-Drew, Garrard narrate game-winning drive as Jets' nosedive continues
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Maurice Jones-Drew saw a clear path to the end zone and somehow fought the urge to walk across the goal line.
• Maurice Jones-Drew scored a rushing TD for the fourth straight game. He now has 530 yards rushing and seven TDs over his last four games.
• Mark Sanchez threw two more interceptions, giving him 11 turnovers in his last six games.
• Jerricho Cotchery grabbed a TD for the first time since the Jets' third game of the season.
• The Jets have now lost five of six after starting the season 3-0.
• The Jaguars are over .500 for the first time since ending the 2007 season at 11-5.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Del Rio said wide receiver Jarett Dillard suffered a season-ending broken right ankle on the first play of the second quarter. Mathis strained a leg midway through the fourth quarter, and will be re-evaluated Monday. ... Leonhard left briefly after injuring his right thumb in the first quarter. It was heavily wrapped, and he wasn't sure of the severity of the injury.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.8||5.4|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-3||2-5|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||12:05||Maurice Jones-Drew 33 Yard Run (Josh Scobee Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 55 yds, 2:40
|FG||8:21||Jay Feely 32 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 30 yds, 3:35
|TD||1:14||Jerricho Cotchery 7 Yard Pass From Mark Sanchez (Jay Feely Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 61 yds, 1:57
|TD||11:00||David Garrard 11 Yard Run (Josh Scobee Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 70 yds, 5:16
|TD||2:53||Mike Sims-Walker 26 Yard Pass From David Garrard (Josh Scobee Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 10 plays, 86 yds, 5:14
|FG||0:41||Jay Feely 37 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 53 yds, 2:08
|FG||14:44||Jay Feely 40 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 14 plays, 60 yds, 7:12
|TD||5:07||Thomas Jones 1 Yard Run (Mark Sanchez Pass to Braylon Edwards For Two-Point Conversion is No Good)|
Drive info: 16 plays, 77 yds, 7:37
|FG||0:03||Josh Scobee 21 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 80 yds, 5:04