4:15 PM ET, November 15, 2009
U of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
Wells scores twice in second half to help Cardinals rally past Seahawks
Sando: Fun In The West
Two teams gave all they had in Glendale, and unfortunately for the Seahawks, the better Cardinals came away with a hard-earned victory.Blog
• The Cardinals swept the series for the second straight season and have now won four straight against the Seahawks.
• Larry Fitzgerald has eight touchdown receptions, the most in the NFL.
• Beanie Wells rushed for two touchdowns after entering the game with just one on the season.
• T.J. Houshmandzadeh (165 yards) recorded his most receiving yards since 2004, while Justin Forsett picked up his first career game with more than 100 yards rushing.
• The Seahawks have lost five straight road games.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Boldin became the fifth fastest player to 7,000 career yards receiving. ... Arizona was without starting LBs Gerald Hayes and Chike Okeafor with back injuries. ... Seahawks LT Sean Locklear started after being out since Game 2 with a high ankle sprain.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.8||6.8|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-4||3-5|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||0:25||Justin Forsett 11 Yard Run (Olindo Mare Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 99 yds, 2:32
|TD||8:35||John Carlson 31 Yard Pass From Matt Hasselbeck (Olindo Mare Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 54 yds, 1:27
|TD||5:36||Steve Breaston 28 Yard Pass From Kurt Warner (Neil Rackers Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 65 yds, 2:59
|FG||1:13||Olindo Mare 32 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 12 plays, 67 yds, 4:21
|FG||0:04||Neil Rackers 27 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 71 yds, 1:09
|TD||8:18||Beanie Wells 10 Yard Run (Neil Rackers Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 13 plays, 82 yds, 6:47
|FG||13:07||Olindo Mare 20 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 13 plays, 91 yds, 5:30
|TD||11:24||Beanie Wells 13 Yard Run (Neil Rackers Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 4 plays, 80 yds, 1:42
|TD||6:17||Larry Fitzgerald 18 Yard Pass From Kurt Warner (Neil Rackers Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 85 yds, 3:14