1:00 PM ET, December 6, 2009
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
Cutler stumbles after fast start but Bears earn must-win over lowly Rams
• The Bears snapped their four-game losing streak and won for just the second time in their last eight games.
• Jay Cutler threw for 131 yards in the first half, but finished with just 143 total.
• Steven Jackson rushed for his seventh 100-plus yard game this season, but had his streak of four straight games with a TD end.
• Matt Forte's TD run was his first since Nov. 1.
• This was second time this season that Bears held an opponent to fewer than 10 points.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Bears LT Orlando Pace was inactive after injuring his groin and was not available to play against his former team, so Chris Williams moved from the right side to his more natural position. Kevin Shaffer started at right tackle. ... With Briggs out, Jamar Williams started at weakside linebacker. ... Rams S Oshiomogho Atogwe hurt his shoulder and will have an MRI.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||3.6||4.3|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-1||2-4|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||9:46||Matt Forte 1 Yard Run (Robbie Gould Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 5 plays, 85 yds, 2:09
|FG||3:55||Robbie Gould 27 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 8 plays, 84 yds, 3:01
|FG||1:17||Josh Brown 20 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 14 plays, 88 yds, 6:16
|FG||8:55||Josh Brown 48 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 6 plays, 19 yds, 3:09
|TD||1:26||Earl Bennett 3 Yard Pass From Jay Cutler (Robbie Gould Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 13 plays, 76 yds, 7:27
|FG||10:16||Josh Brown 50 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 10 yds, 3:51