4:05 PM ET, December 13, 2009
O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA
Redskins finish off Raiders in fourth quarter with two TDs, field goal
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Washington Redskins again went into the fourth quarter with a lead. Whether it was playing against JaMarcus Russell and the Oakland Raiders or their own resiliency, the Redskins were able to hold onto this lead and end a string of three straight fourth-quarter collapses.
• The Redskins won for just the second time in their last nine games, scoring their most points since Week 5 of the 2007 season. The win snapped a nine-game road losing streak for the Redskins.
• Washington scored at least 30 points in consecutive games for the first time since 2006.
• Jason Campbell threw two touchdowns to Fred Davis, who has four touchdowns in his last three games.
• Quinton Ganther scored his first two career touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
• Oakland rushed for just 65 yards, the fourth time this season they have been held below 70 yards on the ground.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Dexter Manley, Ken Harvey and Phillip Daniels also had four sacks in a game for Washington. ... Gradkowski went 10-for-18 for 153 yards. ... Raiders S Michael Huff left in the second quarter with a stinger. ... Janikowski was well short on a 65-yard FG attempt at the end of the first half.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.1||3.4|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||4-4||1-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||4:15||Sebastian Janikowski 34 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 5 plays, 56 yds, 1:21
|TD||0:13||Fred Davis 6 Yard Pass From Jason Campbell (Graham Gano Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 7 plays, 77 yds, 3:59
|TD||11:15||Justin Fargas 1 Yard Run (Sebastian Janikowski Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 50 yds, 3:59
|FG||8:00||Graham Gano 46 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 52 yds, 3:47
|TD||1:01||Fred Davis 17 Yard Pass From Jason Campbell (Graham Gano Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 4 plays, 60 yds, 0:52
|FG||8:54||Sebastian Janikowski 54 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 9 plays, 20 yds, 4:50
|TD||11:25||Quinton Ganther 1 Yard Run (Graham Gano Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 13 plays, 80 yds, 6:00
|TD||9:47||Quinton Ganther 1 Yard Run (Graham Gano Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 4 plays, 41 yds, 1:32
|FG||3:37||Graham Gano 41 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 21 yds, 4:00