4:15 PM ET, January 3, 2010
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
More from ESPN.com
Quite simply, Dallas has become the most complete team in the NFC -- and it couldn't have happened at a better time, writes Matt Mosley. Blog
The Cowboys finally appear to realize that how you play at the end of the year might dictate how far you go in January, writes Calvin Watkins. Story
Jerry Jones won't quite commit to bringing back his head coach next season, but he'd be a fool to fire Wade Phillips, writes Tim MacMahon. Story
• Shutting out the Eagles for only the second time ever, the Cowboys clinched the NFC East and will host Philadelphia next weekend in the playoffs.
• Dallas tossed back-to-back shutouts for the first time in franchise history.
• Tony Romo threw for 311 yards and finished the season with a team record 4,483 passing yards, breaking his own record set in 2007.
• Felix Jones and Marion Barber each rushed for 91 yards as the Cowboys take a three-game winning streak into the playoffs.
• The Eagles were shut out for the first time since Week 13 of the 2005 season.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Dallas' third-down RB Tashard Choice left with a concussion. ... Suisham missed a 30-yard field goal in the fourth quarter. ... The stadium's video boards blanked out for about a minute late in the fourth quarter. ... The Cowboys didn't score a TD on their opening drive in the first 13 games, but have now done it in three straight. ... Because of a midseason trade, Eagles LB Will Witherspoon became only the fifth player to play 17 regular-season games.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||4.6||7.0|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||0-1||2-4|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|TD||10:42||Jason Witten 10 Yard Pass From Tony Romo (Shaun Suisham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 9 plays, 80 yds, 4:25
|TD||6:25||Patrick Crayton 14 Yard Pass From Tony Romo (Shaun Suisham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 8 plays, 90 yds, 6:18
|FG||1:09||Shaun Suisham 44 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 54 yds, 3:35
|TD||5:56||Felix Jones 49 Yard Run (Shaun Suisham Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 2 plays, 63 yds, 0:54