4:15 PM ET, January 3, 2010
U of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona coach Ken Whisenhunt took a cautious approach, Green Bay's Mike McCarthy kept the Packers at full bore most of the day.The result was a 33-7 Green Bay rout of the NFC champion Cardinals in their regular-season finale on Sunday.
• The Packers finished the season 11-5 with a decisive win over the Cardinals.
• Charles Woodson had an interception return for a touchdown, his third of the season.
• Aaron Rodgers finished with 235 yards passing, going 21 for 26 with a touchdown pass.
• Ryan Grant ran for a touchdown, his fourth straight game with at least one rushing score.
• Larry Fitzgerald caught his 13th TD of the season, setting a career high.
• The Cardinals' 187 total yards was their worst output of the season.
• These teams will play in Arizona again in next week in the playoffs.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Rodgers fell 26 yards shy of the Packers' single-season record for yards passing. ... Boldin passed 1,000 yards receiving for a franchise record fifth time. ... The Cardinals' Ben Graham had three punts inside the 20, tying the record of 42 for a season set by San Francisco's Andy Lee in 2007. ... Fitzgerald, who played the entire game, set a career high with his 13th TD catch of the season. ... Green Bay beat Arizona in the preseason 44-37, leading 38-10 at halftime.
GLENDALE, AZ - JANUARY 03: Ryan Grant #25 of the Green Bay Packers scores on a one-yard touchdown run in the...(Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from Penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||5.4||4.2|
Comp - Att
Yards per pass
Sacks - Yards Lost
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||3-5||1-1|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||1||0|
|TD||08:45||Ryan Grant 1 Yd Run (Mason Crosby Kick)||7||0|
|TD||02:41||Aaron Rodgers 1 Yd Run (Mason Crosby Kick)||14||0|
|SF||12:33||PENALTY ON Reggie Wells IN END ZONE||16||0|
|FG||06:33||Mason Crosby 26 Yd||19||0|
|TD||04:31||Charles Woodson 45 Yd Interception Return (Mason Crosby Kick)||26||0|
|TD||04:16||Jermichael Finley 5 Yd Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick)||33||0|
|TD||02:59||Larry Fitzgerald 3 Yd Pass From Brian St. Pierre (Neil Rackers Kick)||33||7|
- NFL Home
- AFC East
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- NE Patriots
- New York Jets
- AFC West
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- AFC North
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- AFC South
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- NFL Nation