1:00 PM ET, December 5, 2010
Sun Life Stadium, Miami, FL
MIAMI -- As the Cleveland Browns ran down the clock to set up their winning field goal, Dolphins fans streamed for the exits, pausing only long enough to join one last chorus of boos.The jeers came often Sunday for the Dolphins. They managed to look even more inept than the hapless Browns, who stumbled to a 13-10 win.
• Phil Dawson's game-winning field goal gave the Browns (5-7) their second straight victory while matching their win total from last season.
• Cleveland's Jake Delhomme threw for 217 yards and tossed his first touchdown since the season opener.
• Ben Watson had 10 catches for 100 yards and a score, the first Browns player to reach those marks in a game since Kellen Winslow in 2008.
• Miami fell to 1-5 at home (5-1 on road) this season.
• Dan Carpenter hit a 60-yard field goal for the Dolphins, the eighth FG of at least 60 yards in NFL history.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Miami T Vernon Carey left the game with a knee injury. ... Browns TE Evan Moore hurt his hip. ... Haden made an interception in his fourth consecutive game. ... AFC sack leader Cameron Wake of Miami had 1½ to increase his total to 12.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||4.3||4.3|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-3||1-1|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||1:47||Phil Dawson 32 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 7 plays, 14 yds, 1:41
|TD||1:22||Benjamin Watson 3 Yard Pass From Jake Delhomme (Phil Dawson Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 6 plays, 94 yds, 3:40
|TD||10:33||Anthony Fasano 11 Yard Pass From Chad Henne (Dan Carpenter Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 80 yds, 5:49
|FG||0:04||Phil Dawson 23 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 4 plays, -4 yds, 0:54
The Browns entered Week 12 tied for second in the NFL with five interceptions in a base 3-4 defense. The unit picked off three Chad Henne passes on Sunday including two while in the 3-4.
ESPN Stats & Information