Anderson sacked, leaves game with possible concussion
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Cleveland Browns quarterback Derek Anderson left Monday night's 37-34 exhibition loss to the New York Giants early in the second quarter with what the team said was a possible concussion.
Anderson was 4-of-10 for 20 yards.
The Giants also had three players injured.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Wishful thinking? Cowboys send playoff tickets
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- 49ers, Harbaugh table contract talks for now
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Josh Cribbs Wall Graphic