Anderson sacked, leaves game with possible concussion
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Cleveland Browns quarterback Derek Anderson left Monday night's 37-34 exhibition loss to the New York Giants early in the second quarter with what the team said was a possible concussion.
Anderson was 4-of-10 for 20 yards.
The Giants also had three players injured.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Cleveland Browns Sideline 2014 Orange Staff Polo