Palmer back at practice
Palmer felt ill Saturday and missed the Bengals' last two sessions. According to a source, he was dealing with flu-like symptoms over the weekend, and Palmer specifically said it was bronchitis.
"I'm feeling better," Palmer said. "They said I'm not contagious anymore, so I'm allowed to be around my teammates and not quarantined in my dorm room, which is good."
Carson Palmer, who is coming off an elbow injury that cut short his 2008 season, needs all the reps he can get in training camp. He hasn't played in an NFL game since last Oct. 5 as the Bengals finished 4-11-1.
James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- GM admits RG III played too early in 2013
- Seahawks sign NFLPA president, OT Winston
- Hamstring injury frustrates Giants' Beckham
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
PRESEASON NFL COVERAGE
AFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
NFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Arizona Cardinals Carson Palmer #3