Harbaugh: Terry likely out for year
The former second-round draft pick had arthroscopic knee surgery during the offseason and hadn't been practicing at training camp after being placed on the physically unable to perform list.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh says Terry will "undergo some more procedures" and that "it looks like he's going to be out for the year."
Terry, who started seven games last season, had been projected to compete with first-round draft pick Michael Oher for the starting right tackle job. Now, the Ravens will look to Oniel Cousins, Joe Reitz and potentially offensive guard Marshal Yanda to bolster the position.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Report: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Bengals release veteran linebacker Harrison
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
PRESEASON NFL COVERAGE
AFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
NFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Joe Flacco #5