Jackson returns to practice
Jackson said after Wednesday morning's workout that his sprained left knee felt fine and that he experienced no problems moving around during drills. He participated in most of the activities, except for a full-team two-minute drill at the end.
Jackson was hurt on Saturday. He said his goal was to return by Wednesday.
He's competing with Sage Rosenfels for the starting job left wide open when Brett Favre decided to remain retired. Jackson missed time last August because of a knee injury, but he said this time it's not as serious.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
PRESEASON NFL COVERAGE
AFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
NFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
- Nike Men's Minnesota Vikings Sideline 2014 Anthracite Staff Polo