Parker waives preliminary hearing
According to online court records, Parker waived his hearing Tuesday. He is charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana stemming from a traffic stop early on Aug. 5 near the team's training camp at Lehigh University. No court date has been set.
Parker was riding in a van driven by offensive lineman Todd Herremans when the vehicle was pulled over. Police say Parker admitted the marijuana belonged to him.
The 31-year-old Parker played four seasons with the Tennessee Titans before joining the Eagles in 2005. He was a full-time starter last year for the first time in his career.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel will work out for Browns
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
PRESEASON NFL COVERAGE
AFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
NFC CAMP CONFIDENTIAL
- The Highland Mint Philadelphia Eagles Framed Memories Photo Mint