For Chris Johnson, 2010 equals 2500
It's not new math, just the Titans RB's way of motivating himself for record-breaking
Originally Published: August 10, 2010By Adam Schefter | ESPN.com
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- One season after he became the sixth player in NFL history to reach 2,000 yards rushing, Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson believes he can shatter the league's single-season record held by Hall Of Famer Eric Dickerson.Asked Tuesday what he has planned for an encore this season, Johnson said, "Basically just come out here this year, another year, and try to get those 2,500 yards -- make all my fantasy owners proud."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Coach: Benched RG III must 'work on craft'
- Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue
- RB Jackson to Whitner: Don't talk down to Bills
- Gordon felt some Browns brushed him off
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ON THE ROAD TO CAMP
- Fathead Chris Johnson "in Your Face" Wall Graphic