Jackson carted off with back injury
The Eagles' leading receiver caught a pass Saturday and stumbled to the ground, then needed help to the sidelines. Moments later, a cart came and took him to the workout facility.
Team officials said Jackson is still being evaluated by the medical staff, but a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Jackson's injury is not thought to be serious.
Jackson, one of the most dynamic playmakers in the league, had a career year in 2009 with 63 catches for 1,167 yards and nine touchdowns for the Eagles.
J.J. Arrington passed a physical on Saturday and will join the team for Sunday's practice, a source told Schefter.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this story.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Toddler Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson #10