Titans sit Kenny Britt, Cortland Finnegan
Titans coach Jeff Fisher said Friday that Finnegan had some tightness, which is why he sat out practice. Tennessee has worked seven straight days in training camp, and the players will have a second practice in pads Saturday before they get an off day.
Also Friday, the Titans signed fullback Jed Collins to get the roster back to 80 players. They previously waived injured Willie Rose, who had been on the physically-unable-to-perform list, and needed to add a healthy fullback.
Fisher said the Titans didn't want veteran Ahmard Hall to take all the work at fullback.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL TRAINING CAMPS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: NFC
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: AFC
ESPN LOCAL COVERAGE
- Tervis Tennessee Titans 16 oz Logo Tumbler