Season in doubt for Bills' Marcus Easley
Coach Chan Gailey provided few details or specifics of what part of the body Easley hurt, except to say the team will make a final determination on the player's status within the next day. Gailey said Easley will be out for a long time, and wouldn't rule out the injury being season-ending.
The fourth-round draft pick out of Connecticut has not practiced since falling awkwardly on his knee during a training camp session on Aug. 2. Easley watched practice Tuesday from the sideline a day after meeting with doctors to get a second opinion.
He's been competing for a backup spot on the team.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts, CFL WR Carter near deal, source says
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Report: 'Deflategate' probe seeks Ivy consult
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL TRAINING CAMPS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: NFC
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: AFC
ESPN LOCAL COVERAGE
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins #14