Several Broncos return to practice
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- For once, Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels has some good news on the medical front.
He said All-Pro left tackle Ryan Clady will practice Wednesday for the first time since blowing out his left knee in a pickup basketball game in the spring.
Correll Buckhalter practiced Tuesday for the first time since injuring his back on the first day of training camp and he was joined by co-captains Champ Bailey and D.J. Williams, top draft pick Demaryius Thomas and right guard Chris Kuper, all of whom missed the game against Detroit last weekend with injuries.
Tailback LenDale White (ankle) also will return to practice on Wednesday.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL TRAINING CAMPS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: NFC
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: AFC
ESPN LOCAL COVERAGE
- WinCraft Denver Broncos 'United in Orange' Rally Towel