Jamaal Charles limps off against Eagles
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles limped away near the end of the first half of Friday night's preseason game after being forced out of bounds by Philadelphia's Nate Allen.
Charles, who rushed for 1,120 yards last season, took a short pass from Matt Cassel and was just going out of bounds when Allen pushed him out with a hit around the ankles. He seemed to be holding his right arm but it was not immediately clear where Charles was hurt.
The Chiefs had no comment on him after the game.
Kansas City lost 20-17.
Charles set a team one-game rushing record against Denver last year with 259 yards.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Source: Raiders to target Schaub, Sanchez
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL TRAINING CAMPS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: NFC
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: AFC
ESPN LOCAL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Jamaal Charles #25