When it came to spending his day with the Stanley Cup, former Blackhawks grinder Daniel Carcillo chose to use it to pay tribute to his friend and lost teammate, Steve Montador.
- Kings' Voynov in customs custody after jail time
- Toews: Blackhawks must 'stay together as a team'
- Source: Kane not asked about trade waiver
- Report: Record $750M price tag put on Penguins
- Defenseman Salvador retires after 14 seasons
- Blackhawks agree to 1-year deal with Nordstrom
- Isles icon, Hall of Fame coach Arbour dies at 82