The Rangers know they're in for a physical test against the Capitals and, banged-up or not, they're willing to sacrifice to make plays against one of the hardest-hitting teams in the league.
- Ducks blank Flames, stay unbeaten in playoffs
- Kane's multigoal night puts Blackhawks up 2-0
- Lightning rout Habs as Stamkos ends drought
- Canadiens' Prust rips ref: 'He kept provoking me'
- Hall's hat trick fuels Canada's 10-0 rout at worlds
- Source: Bruins to interview 4 finalists for GM job
- Custance: Value of Green, others on the rise