Johnny Gaudreau has been dogged by questions about his size since he put on skates, and even his dad still has a hard time believing Johnny has become one of the best young players in the NHL.
- Stars put Spezza on IR, call up Faksa from AHL
- Pens' Malkin (lower-body injury) to miss 2 games
- Jagr hits 1,100 assists; Panthers win 5th straight
- Wideman on suspension: 'I'm really disappointed'
- Bruins goalie Gustavsson activated from IR
- Avs' Varlamov back at practice with lawsuit over
- How player speed has changed the NHL