Andrew Cogliano is the NHL's ironman, playing nearly 700 straight games thanks to good health, toughness and a love for the game that has fueled all of the league's longest streaks.
- Stars put Spezza on IR, call up Faksa from AHL
- Pens' Malkin (lower-body injury) to miss 2 games
- Jagr hits 1,100 assists; Panthers win 5th straight
- Wideman on suspension: 'I'm really disappointed'
- Bruins goalie Gustavsson activated from IR
- Avs' Varlamov back at practice with lawsuit over
- How player speed has changed the NHL