Knee earlier cost defenseman 19 games
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Sabres defenseman Jay McKee will be out indefinitely after re-injuring his left knee in Buffalo's 2-1 loss to Philadelphia on Saturday.
McKee, who missed 19 games earlier this season because of the injury, sat out Buffalo's 4-2 victory over Carolina Sunday.
McKee twisted his knee after getting his skate caught on the ice in the first period against the Flyers.
Also, defenseman James Patrick is day-to-day with a shoulder injury that kept him out of Sunday's game against the Hurricanes.
The Sabres recalled defenseman Andy Delmore from Rochester of the AHL for the Carolina game.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Reimer agrees to two-year deal with Leafs
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
- Avalanche announce 2-year deal for O'Reilly
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Buffalo Sabres Navy Point Polo